Online Courses to help Remember Who You Truly Are
Online Educator and Licensed Therapist Loreen O'BrienShares her most effective tools for calming anxiety and updating limiting beliefs so you can reconnect with your True Self and live the life you imagined
Programs and Services
This Tapping video is an example of one Wellness tool I teach to release limiting beliefs and calm anxiety.
Coming in Fall 2018 . . . online, affordable courses with tools to help you better manage anxiety, update limiting beliefs, and master your ability to handle distressing emotions.
Join our Free Closed Facebook Group where, together, people are learning great calming and wellness tools. We go LIVE in the group so you can learn techniques in real time. Come for the support, learning, and fun! Join Here: Free Soul Academy Facebook Group
Coming in Fall 2018 . . . Get live group coaching with Loreen. Join the Live Group Webinars which cover various wellness topics then gives you the chance to ask Loreen individual questions to assist in your own wellness journey.
The anxiety tools I learned from Loreen have made a major difference. Now I can calm this mind! -J.A.
“I learned great breathing techniques from Loreen that calm me during stressful days.” -S.F.
I learned more in a few hours with Loreen than I have in years of therapy! – R. O.
Loreen is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with a private practice called Wesley Chapel Counseling (Tampa FL area). Her areas of expertise include: Anxiety (including PTSD), Grief, and Spirituality Concerns. She has over 20 years of combined experience as a therapist, clinical chaplain, and public school teacher. Loreen has advanced training in very effective approaches for calming Anxiety, including EFT/Tapping, Yoga Nidra, Pranayama Breathing Techniques and more.
Education, Certifications and Specialized Training
- Master of Arts in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership, State University of West Georgia, Carrollton, GA
- Master of Divinity, The General Seminary of the Episcopal Church, New York, NY
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, License #MH14676, State of Florida
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), Certificate #00117924 Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- Certified Accelerated Resolution Therapy Practitioner, Master Level, Certificate #M1074
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, International Association of Trauma Professionals
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)/Tapping, Level 1 and 2 Training with Dawson Church, Ph.D.
- Certified Teacher of Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra, trained under Jennifer Reis of Kripalu Center
- Pranayama Training (Breathing Techniques) with Larissa Carlson, former Dean at Kripalu Center
Online Courses coming this Fall!
"That Pesky Mind!"
Learn the most effective techniques for Calming Anxiety
Identifying and working with distressing emotions.
"Update your Programming"
Understanding how limiting beliefs serve as the filter of your life experience. How to identify and update them.